- Tel: 01723 447577
Gluten Free Beef
- Diced beef, mushroom, potato, garlic and red wine slowly cooked with Stilton cheese
- Slow roasted Ox cheek with bacon, shallots, chestnut mushrooms, carrots, celery, garlic, parsley and red wine
- The Native Pony
- A classic steak and kidney
- The Shire
- Diced steak and potato cooked in Wold Top bitters and onions in a thick gravy
- The Irish Draught
- Steak braised in Gluten Free Beer and onion with mushrooms and thick Beer gravy
= suitable for vegetarians
It is advisable that parties of 6 and above pre order their meals to avoid any delays or disappointments.
Children's portions can be provided on request
If you have a birthday, anniversary, wedding or other occasion or surprise and would like to discuss menus and prices, we can cater for all requirements and are happy to make the day special for you.
The Piebald Inn does not levy a service charge - We believe rewards are for good service and should be at the discretion of the customer
We accept all major credit cards