- Tel: 01723 447577
Gluten Free Vegetarian
- Spanish style vegetables roasted with garlic and served in a mustard cream sauce and fresh herbs with home-made passata
- Lentil, spinach and seasonal vegetables in a balti curry and bombay potatoes
- The Himalayan Mountain Horse
- Aubergine, thick sliced mushrooms and sweet potatoes gently cooked with green beans, shallots, garlic, root ginger, lemon grass, and chillies using coconut milk that gives a distinct Thai flavour
- Roasted seasonal vegetables and chickpeas served in a masala sauce, mild but packed full of flavour
= suitable for vegetarians
It is advisable that parties of 6 and above pre order their meals to avoid any delays or disappointments.
Children's portions can be provided on request
If you have a birthday, anniversary, wedding or other occasion or surprise and would like to discuss menus and prices, we can cater for all requirements and are happy to make the day special for you.
The Piebald Inn does not levy a service charge - We believe rewards are for good service and should be at the discretion of the customer
We accept all major credit cards