- Tel: 01723 447577
- Hanoverian (Seasonal)
- Locally sourced hare with bacon, onions and leeks, gently cooked with red wine, herbs and a hint of garlic
- Polo Pony
- Mixed game with oregano, rosemary and thyme cooked in red wine with carrots, swede, parsnip and seasonal vegetables
- Locally sourced rabbit braised and added to a mediterranean tomato and black olive sauce with black pudding crumbled through along with garlic, cayenne, rosemary and thyme
- The Chestnut Horse
- Our signature pie of diced venison braised in a mulled wine with roasted chestnuts and chestnut mushrooms, finished with cranberries
- The Yorkshire Coach Horse
- A mixed game and pork pie using seasonal game, minced pork and unsmoked bacon slowly cooked with red wine, port, shallots, garlic and assorted herbs
- The Baise Horse
- Slow roasted confit of duck with garlic, celery, carrots, water chestnuts and herbs.
= suitable for vegetarians
It is advisable that parties of 6 and above pre order their meals to avoid any delays or disappointments.
Children's portions can be provided on request
If you have a birthday, anniversary, wedding or other occasion or surprise and would like to discuss menus and prices, we can cater for all requirements and are happy to make the day special for you.
The Piebald Inn does not levy a service charge - We believe rewards are for good service and should be at the discretion of the customer
We accept all major credit cards