- Tel: 01723 447577
- Diced mutton cooked with MacSween haggis, tatties and neeps
- Moroccan Barb
- Lamb, onions, apricots and sultanas cooked in cumin, garlic, white wine and tomato
- The Bhutia
- Curried diced leg of lamb with potatoes, fresh spinach, okra and assorted Indian spices
- Welsh Cob
- Diced lamb braised in garlic, herbs and red wine with carrots, celery and potato, finished with a generous helping of mint
- The Bretton Horse
- Diced lamb slowly braised with shallots, garlic, herbs, carrots and port.
= suitable for vegetarians
It is advisable that parties of 6 and above pre order their meals to avoid any delays or disappointments.
Children's portions can be provided on request
If you have a birthday, anniversary, wedding or other occasion or surprise and would like to discuss menus and prices, we can cater for all requirements and are happy to make the day special for you.
The Piebald Inn does not levy a service charge - We believe rewards are for good service and should be at the discretion of the customer
We accept all major credit cards