- Tel: 01723 447577
Pork, Haggis, Black Pudding
- Caramelised onions, roasted pork shoulder with a touch of cider, finished with MacSween black pudding and sliced apples. A definite favourite
- English Cob
- Belly pork, stuffing and apple with a touch of cider and well seasoned with black pepper and sage
- Bacon and pork shoulder with pancetta, onions, carrots, with ripe fresh tomatoes and cannellini beans and butter beans gently braised with chorizo, paprika and black pepper
- Pork vindaloo, for those who enjoy something really hot, a classic vindaloo made of belly pork and spices
- Pit Pony
- Sausage meat and MacSween haggis with a 'coal seam' of MacSween black pudding topped off with green chillies
- Quarter Horse
- Belly pork cooked slowly on the rib in Coca-Cola, allowed to cool and then pulled off the bone. Mixed with sweetcorn, carot, BBQ sauce and baked beans
- The Dutch Warmblood
- A traditional Hungarian goulash of pork shoulder gently cooked with potatoes, tomatoes, garlic, onions, mushrooms, carrots, paprika, herbs and red peppers.
- The Shetland Pony
- Liver and Kidneys slowly braised in Guinness with onions, carrots, celery, peas and herbs.
= suitable for vegetarians
It is advisable that parties of 6 and above pre order their meals to avoid any delays or disappointments.
Children's portions can be provided on request
If you have a birthday, anniversary, wedding or other occasion or surprise and would like to discuss menus and prices, we can cater for all requirements and are happy to make the day special for you.
The Piebald Inn does not levy a service charge - We believe rewards are for good service and should be at the discretion of the customer
We accept all major credit cards